Project update Mid North Christian College
Spanlift is currently building a Covered Outdoor Learning Area (COLA) for a school in South Australia’s mid north so students can always play without the rain!
The COLA will allow students to always have PE lessons rain, hail or shine, be protected from the sun, and have improved court surfaces for all sorts of games.
We cant wait for staff and students to use the space come Term 3! Stay tuned for the finished result.
This project will be beneficial for all students in
- Protection from rain for P.E. lessons so the programs are not impacted
- Less impact from wet weather during breaks
- Protection from the sun as students use the courts during lessons and breaks
- Improved court surface for multiple games and increased safety
- Additional adjustable basketball and netball rings for all ages
- New PE shed for close storage of all PE equipment
- Dedicated area for loan PE equipment during breaks
- Large covered area for events