- Our unique rear wall vent system, which can be either permanently opened or operable
- Hot dipped galvanized columns and trusses to minimise environmental corrosion
- Bay spacing to suit animal pens, gate swings and walkway paths
- Column positions to suit tractor/feed cart sizing and flow
- Natural lighting where you need it most
- Placement of wall girts to ensure there is minimal bedding material accumulating against wall girts which can result in premature corrosion
- Biosecurity and isolation requirements
- Gate hinges welded directly onto columns before hot dip galvanizing to ensure long lasting hinges
- Column protector systems to prevent animal bruising
More About Calf Sheds
Get yourself a calf shed up and running before the calves arrive. At Spanlift we know the importance of having a calf shed to help keep your baby calves safe and dry from all the harsh Australian elements. There are many elements essential to a calf shed to maximise productivity and the welfare of your calves.
Our uniquely designed shed will ensure the health and safety of your animals through our venting systems. The rear wall vent can either be permanently or optionally opened and operable. This ensures the right requirements are met for your animals.
The structure is made from hot dip galvanised steel to ensure the longevity of your structure. This will keep your herd protected for years to come.
Protecting the building is important but it is more important to protect your animals staying in the calf shed. This is helped through our column protector systems we can put in place which aim to prevent animal bruising.
The layout is also important to ensure optimal productivity and accessibility in your calf shed. We can help to produce a calf shed with bay spacing to suit your size and position of animal pens, gate swings and the walkway paths. Column placements will also help the productivity within your calf shed as it can enable access to tractors and feed carts.
To help protect your calves contact Spanlift today and we can help build you a calf shed to ensure your productivity is maximised and your animals are protected.
SUBSCRIBE TO OUR NEWSLETTER
If you’d like to keep up to date with recent shed projects and what’s happening in the world of Spanlift, subscribe below.