Steel Agricultural Sheds
Steel Agricultural Sheds
At Spanlift we deliver customised and durable steel agricultural sheds made from quality Australian manufactured structural steel. Since 2006, we have been putting great focus and effort into providing economic and functional farm shed solutions in the agricultural industry. With different areas of specialisation within our team, we can ensure the delivery of high-quality steel agricultural sheds, designed to the requirements of farmers. Your farm sheds must remain functional for years to come, enduring the harsh climate of Australia. For this reason, all of our columns are fully hot-dipped galvanised to enhance corrosion control and increase the lifespan and structural integrity of your shed. Our agricultural storage includes hay sheds, machinery sheds, workshops, feedlots and more, ensuring that we can provide a shed for every farmer.
Benefits of Fully Hot-Dipped Galvanised Steel Agricultural Sheds
There are many benefits for the use of galvanising for structural steel agricultural sheds. Our team at Spanlift have compiled a list of nine benefits, including:
- Reduced long term cost and maintenance.
- Increased life expectancy, exceeding the typical 50 years in most rural environments and 20 to 25 years in harsh urban and coastal environments.
- Reliable performance, with construction being carried out to the Australian/New Zealand Standard 4680.
- Toughest coating for steel giving unmatched resistance to mechanical damage.
- Protection against damaged or weakened areas, without the need for touch-ups.
- Complete protection including sharp corners and inaccessible areas.
- Easy testing and inspection of galvanised coatings.
- Immediately ready for use once received.
- Without being dependant on weather conditions, the protective coating can be applied within minutes.
The Spanlift Approach For Steel Agricultural Sheds
At Spanlift, our customer care culture allows our team to deliver an exceptional experience for our clients while designing and constructing their steel agricultural sheds. We put great emphasis on providing the ideal shed to suit your propertys needs, ensuring that we customise features from shed openings to nudge resistant columns. Each shed building project follows our nine-step process to guarantee quality and innovation from the steel frame design to construction completion. Here is what some of our clients had to say about their experience during their steel agricultural shed building process:
A great South Australian company, easy to deal with, very responsive and completely customised to our needs.
A consultant came out onsite and walked us through from design to installation. All done on time and at price quoted. We love our new custom-built hay shed!
Check out more of our client testimonials here.
Following our effective nine-step process, we can deliver the ideal steel agricultural sheds for a range of businesses. Using our knowledge in the industry we can select the appropriate features to enhance operational productivity. Book your free onsite appointment here.
SHEEP YARD COVER
REQUEST A QUOTE
Enter your details below and a member of our team will be in touch!