More than just a cover:
- Designed to suit your animals movements
- Plentiful natural lighting where you need it
- Ability to build over and around existing pens with minimal interference
- Gable infills, angled skillion covers and part walls to suit sun angles
- Provision for loading facilities
- Extra height for truck access areas
- Hot dipped galvanized columns and trusses to improve corrosion resistance
- Column protector systems to prevent harm to animals
- Gate hinge locations welded to suit
- Water discharge and collection systems setup to work for your area
More About Yard Covers
Do your animals currently have shelter from the harsh Australian elements all year around? If not, enquire into Spanlift yard covers. Spanlift has covers to suit your needs, including covers built around existing yards.
There are many benefits to a yard cover, such as making it easier for the housing of livestock with water discharge and collection to specifically suit the yard layout. The right sheep yard cover can help you get the most out of your livestock. Weather protection can prevent animal disease such as foot rot. This will ultimately give you a healthier flock, and therefore protecting your investment in the long run.
A Spanlift yard cover is as much of an investment as your animals. Our structures are built from the finest hot dip galvanised structural steel beams and trusses – ensuring the longevity of your shed over decades to come.
We can build this cover over your existing yard to avoid unnecessary extra expenses as well as causing excess disruption to your farming operations.
If you are in need of a yard cover to protect your livestock, make sure to contact us for a free quote.
SUBSCRIBE TO OUR NEWSLETTER
If you’d like to keep up to date with recent shed projects and what’s happening in the world of Spanlift, subscribe below.