- Designing the cover to suit your animal movements
- Natural lighting where you need it most
- Building over existing pens with minimal disruption
- Gable infills, angled skillion covers and part walls to suit the sun angles at your site
- Provision for loading facilities
- Extra height in truck access areas
- Hot dipped galvanized columns and trusses to minimise corrosion
- Column protector systems to prevent animal bruising
- Gate hinges welded onto columns as suited
- Water discharge and collection to suit your site layout
More About Yard Covers
Do your animals need extra protection from the harsh Australian elements all year around? Then it sounds like you need a Spanlift sheep yard cover. Spanlift has designed the right structure to suit all of your animal movements. This includes giving natural light and protection to your livestock.
There are many benefits to a yard cover, such as making it easier for the housing of livestock with water discharge and collection to specifically suit the yard layout. The right sheep yard cover can help you get the most out of your livestock. Weather protection can prevent animal disease such as foot rot. This will ultimately give you a healthier flock, and therefore protecting your investment in the long run.
At Spanilft we want your sheep yard cover to be as much as investment and your sheep are. That is why your yard cover is built from hot dip galvanised structural steel, including the columns and trusses which will ultimately minimise corrosion in the long run.
We can build this cover over your existing pens so as to not take up more room you may not have whilst causing minimal disruption to your farming operations. Your current gate hinges can be welded into the new yard cover columns for them to ultimately suit your animals movements.
If you are in need of a sheep yard cover to protect your livestock all year around then you need to contact us, and cover your animals the right way. We can build you the right shed for your farming needs.
SUBSCRIBE TO OUR NEWSLETTER
If you’d like to keep up to date with recent shed projects and what’s happening in the world of Spanlift, subscribe below.