- Roof grade iron on walls
- Nudge resistant columns
- Bale bumpers to stop damaging your walls during loading.
- 8m Bay spacings air between the bales air gap to stop combustion.
- Clear spans deep widths. Consultant the team to make sure you have the exact right height
- Modular frame system.with cleats and bolt holes ready for future extensions
- Footings are specially done so that there are no snag points for your tractor when accessing.
- Frontstorm water system specially designed to minimise downpipes along the front to prevent damage.
More About Machinery Sheds
Your trucks and tractors shouldnt be out in the open bearing the tough Australian conditions. Great news, they dont have to be with Spanlift machinery sheds. No matter how many tractors you have or the size of your machinery, Spanlift can create the shed to fit your ideal dimensions. These machinery sheds allow up to 18m of wide clear access. This is perfect for boom sprays and harvesters, allowing us to cater for your needs with additional column removal. Our shed frames are hot dip galvanised steel with nudge resistant columns to ensure you wont knock over your shed with every accidental bump. Dont worry about damaging the walls during loading and unloading with the bale bumpers on walls. Allow us to design the shed to protect your machines and decide if you should have fully enclosed or open ended. We will allow you to personalise the building experience to your purposes. We all know that reversing while you have the boom sprayer on isnt the most exciting task, our drive-through shed design option allows efficient manoeuvring of farm machinery.
Dont lose out when you trade in your machinery. Keep them dry and away from weathering with a Spanlift farm machinery sheds. Spanlift machinery shed gives farmers a peaceful mind so that they can do what they do best!
SUBSCRIBE TO OUR NEWSLETTER
If you’d like to keep up to date with recent shed projects and what’s happening in the world of Spanlift, subscribe below.