- Walls made from roof grade iron.
- Nudge resistant steel columns.
- Bale bumpers to prevent damage to the structure during loading.
- 8m column spacing.
- Clear spans – deep widths.
- Modular building system – cleats and bolt holes are included in our structures allowing for future extensions.
- Footings are specially installed to reduce possible snag points for machinery and vehicles.
- Storm water system specially designed to reduce the number of downpipes along shed access points.
SUBSCRIBE TO OUR NEWSLETTER
If you’d like to keep up to date with recent shed projects and what’s happening in the world of Spanlift, subscribe below.